A Few of My Favorite Things


     1. Adidas running shoes. Because I have to use them everyday for my runs. I usually use the same brand for running shoes, but recently I have been trying out new brands.

   

     2. Pit Viper sunglasses. My favorite shades to wear when I'm out and about. They are the perfect sunglasses for going to the beach or riding around in the car.


     3. Drumsticks. I love to play the drums and I need drumsticks to play. My favorite brand is Vic Firth because they are the best and have simple designs.


     4. Airpods. I use them everyday, anywhere I go. Listening to music and using them for phone calls is the two main things I use them most for.


    5. Garmin watch. Just like my running shoes, I need to know how far I am running. Garmin is the best brand to have and I love using it on all my runs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Touch Response Part 2